As a medical professional, your journey towards homeownership in Arlington, Texas, can be both exciting and challenging. While the pursuit of your dream home is a significant milestone, understanding the unique financial options available to doctors can make the process smoother and more affordable.
One of the most standout features of a physician mortgage is the low down payment requirement, often as low as 0-5%. This allows doctors to conserve their savings for other financial priorities. Unlike conventional loans, doctor mortgages typically do not require PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance). Some doctor mortgage programs may be more forgiving of limited credit history or student loan debt.
MD Mortgage Loan has lenders with unique home loan solutions for licensed and practicing doctors, dentists, medical residents and fellows, and other eligible medical professionals.
It is easy to get paired with a Texas-based doctor mortgage lender. Simply click here.
Seven of the top Texas licensed Physician Mortgage Lenders are:
- Eligible Medical Professions include: MD, DO, OMS, DPM
- Up to 100% financing for loans up to $1,500,000
- For the purchase of primary residence only
- 30-Year Fixed Rate
- Student debt is not included in qualifying if deferred for more than 12 months
- Loan amounts up to $2,500,000
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages are available
- Minimum 680 Credit Score
- Advantages – HIGHLY competitive interest rates, No mortgage insurance, Favorable repayment terms, No prepayment penalty
- Eligible Professionals Include actively practicing:
- Existing or newly licensed Medical Doctors (MD)
- Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Doctors of Dental Science (DDS)
- Doctors of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Low down payment options
- Up to 12 months of deferred medical student debt
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Financing available for primary residence properties
- No private mortgage insurance required
- Eligible Professionals Include actively practicing: MD, DO, DPM, DDS, DMD
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
- CONDOs – Max Loan Amount $1,000,000
- 30 & 15 Year Fixed, 5,7,10/6 ARM’s available
- Cash out and Refinances allowed
- Primary residences only
- Flexible FTI requirements for high-income earners, up to 50% DTI
- Student loan debt deferred for at least 12 Months excluded from debt-to-income ratio or IBR payments.