- No Private Mortgage Insurance required
- Available to resident doctors or dentists and doctors in the medical or dental profession.
Percent Down Loan Amounts up to 0% $750,000 5% $1,000,000
- Ability to exclude certain deferred student loan payments from the debt-to-income calculation
- Ability to close your loan before you begin employment
- Available regardless of how long you have been practicing
- Reduced monthly payments since monthly Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is not required
- Kansas - Counties of Johnson, Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Linn, Douglas and Miami are approved for origination of all Regions Market Area products, except for Construction and Renovation Permanent products. All other counties are approved only for origination of products that are Pre-Approved Market eligible, as shown in the product descriptions, except for Construction and Renovation Permanent products.
- Ohio - Brown, Butler, Clark, Clermont, Darke, Greene, Hamilton, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Warren are approved for origination of all Regions Market Area products. All other counties in Ohio are approved for origination of all mortgage products except Construction and Renovation Perm products.
By contacting you certify that you are a medical professional or the spouse of one.
Disclaimer: The postings on this site do not represent these banks' positions, strategies, or opinions.
Programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Subject to credit approval, underwriting approval, and lender terms and conditions. Programs are subject to change without notice. Primary residence eligible only. Restrictions may apply.